Peter & Adelaide Condos
A modern statement in brick, concrete, metal and glass, it’s a tall tower that still feels connected to the streets below.
Using a series of framed openings that incorporate the heritage buildings at its base, the unique design incorporates and pays homage to the warehouse district’s past. Its presence is both considered and complementary. Varied elevations and sight lines to historic buildings are a nod to its history, creating the feeling of an urban village.
From the moment you step inside, you’re made to feel welcome and inspired.
Taking cues from hip hotels, the lobby has a high design aesthetic with a decidedly unpretentious sensibility. Made to be impressive and approachable at once, it conjures memories from travels abroad while creating the perfect space to come home to every day.
Throughout the building, you’ll discover a wealth of communal spaces that are designed to make every moment matter. Find solace from the city or match its energy with an inspired selection of amenities that let you make the most of your time.
- Building Address: 102 Peter Street, Toronto, ON
- Number of Suites: 695
- Builder: Graywood Developments Ltd.
- Architect: BBB Architects
- Interior Designer: U31
- Building Heights: 16 an 47 storeys
- Amenity Space: 22,000 sq ft total on floors 3 and 19
- Parking Price: $69,000 (available for select suites only)
- Locker Price: $5,000
- Tower Maintenance Fees: $0.57 / sq ft (hydro metered separately)
- Estimated Occupancy Date: 2022
20% Deposit Structure:
- $5,000 on Signing
- 5% less $5,000 in 30 days (1 month)
- 5% in 90 days (3 months)
- 5% in 270 days (9 months)
- 5% in 500 days (16.5 months)
For the ambitious athlete aiming to crush their personal record, or the nature lover, accessing and appreciating the great outdoors couldn’t get any easier than it does at Canary Commons. With 1,800 km of trails connected to Corktown Common park, there’s a variety of challenging courses for running, hiking, and biking enthusiasts alike. With the Don Valley Trails nearby, you can start at the Lower Don River Trail and make your way to Martin Goodman Trail. Stroll over to Corktown Common park to enjoy community events or take advantage of its multifunctional pavilion that’s perfect for hosting BBQs and block parties. Pack a picnic and meet your neighbours under the stars for a movie night in the park.
Features and Finishes
- Expansive ceiling 9' heights on all oors in principal rooms
- Sliding or swinging doors open onto the balcony or terrace
- Laminate wood floors throughout with the exception of the bathroom(s), and laundry area which will feature ceramic tile flooring
- Smooth painted ceilings in all areas
- Interior walls and trim primed and painted in neutral colour
- Contemporary slab-style bedroom, bathroom and laundry door(s) with brushed chrome hardware
- Sliding pre-finished doors on all closets
- Vinyl coated wire shelving in all closets
sophisticated kitchen features
- Custom-styled kitchen cabinetry in a selection of door finishes
- Quartz surface countertop & backsplash
- Single bowl stainless steel sink
- Single lever deck mounted faucet, set with black finish, pull-out spray
- Integrated 24" European-style appliances: refrigerator, cooktop, electric oven, built-in dishwasher and over-the-range microwave
- Exhaust fan vented to the exterior
luxurious bathroom features
- Custom-styled bathroom cabinetry in a selection of door finishes with medicine cabinet
- Porcelain wall tile to bathtub and/or shower stall surround walls
- Custom designed integrated vanity sink and counter with single lever faucet
- Full vanity-width frameless mirror and complementary light fixture
- Deep soaker bathtub or glass shower stall as per plan
- Pressure balanced mixing valve in the bathtub and/or shower stall
- White bathroom fixtures with black faucets and shower heads
- Black washroom accessories package: toilet paper holder, towel bar, and shower curtain rod
- Exhaust fan vented to the exterior
convenient laundry features
- Compact stackable washer and dryer, vented to the exterior
State of the art technology
- Structured high-speed wiring infrastructure with network centre to support the latest entertainment and high-speed communications services
- Pre-wired telephone, cable television and communication outlets. Category 6 telephone wiring to all telephone outlets Rg-6 coaxial cable to all cable television outlets. Each cable television and telephone outlet connects directly to the suite network centre
electrical features & fixtures
- Individual electrical panel with circuit breakers
- White “decora style” receptacles and switches throughout
- Ceiling mounted track lighting in kitchen
- Ceiling mounted light fixtures in foyer and hallway(s)
- Capped ceiling outlet in dining area, bedroom(s), and den
- Switch-controlled split outlet in living room
- Recessed downlight in bathroom(s)
- Electrical outlet on balcony or terrace
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning system
advanced safety & security features
- Electronic communication system located in the secure main entry vestibule
- Electronic access control system at all main building entry points and parking garage
- Smoke alarms provided in all suites
- Sprinklers installed throughout the building and provided in all suites
Shouldn’t home be both a place to rest your head and a rewarding investment? That has been Graywood’s philosophy for over three decades.
From their home base in Toronto, they have developed an impressive portfolio of single- family homes and townhomes, boutique mid-rise condo buildings and high-rise towers throughout North America. From the landmark Ritz-Carlton Hotel and Residences to notable communities like Ocean Club and The Mercer, they believe in developing spaces that are not just optimized for life today, but built with a vision of a prosperous tomorrow.
Because if a home is one of the biggest investments you’ll ever make, shouldn’t your real estate developer also be an investment expert?
Floor Plans and Prices
CONTACT US NOW for floor plans and pricing!
Platinum VIP sales ARE on now.
- FREE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT when you sign with us.
- FIRST ACCESS to all preconstruction projects
- FREE ADVICE from our experienced agents